#Cooking something #healthy… I dig for some fries but can’t, I’m more stronger than the temptation of some delicious and crispy fries! #icandoit #ganbarewatashi
🐳 today I got the tote bag yay! #Tachibana #Makoto aka the purest water-boy life ruiner! Everything is so green it reminds me of #shin-chan #free! #橘真琴
you could be sad about your otp but consider:
- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them
okay but why do people shit on One Piece so much?? Is it the goofy art, which never lacks a detailed background? Is it the main character who’s perceived as an idiot? Because it’s an anime maybe I guess? You’d think tumblr would be all over this show, seriously there are so many important things in One Piece like
* Canonically asexual main character
* Canonically bigender character
* No romance storylines. The characters go to the ends of the earth not for a romantic partner, but for friends
* Female characters who probably have more intricate and engaging pasts/dreams than the male characters’
* Female characters who can fight and take shit from no one
* Female character who is arguably the best at something (navigation) in the entire world
* Princess character who is never patronized/has her fighting abilities questioned because she is female, and is loved as a hero of her country
* Badass female pirate captain based on a legendary pirate who later became a queen, Awilda
* So many historical references
* Stories that will absolutely make you cry
* Hundreds of characters and a world that feels as fleshed out and real as Harry Potter’s world
* Men aren’t mocked for crying or showing affection for their male friends
* It shouts “FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS” from the bottom of its heart and soul and it makes you actually believe it, instead of feeding you a few corny lines and sending you on your way
Essentially One Piece is an emotional roller coaster and it is really fucking good, and this is coming from someone who pretty much doesn’t watch anime at all. Don’t hate on something simply because of the art style because that’s the dumbest thing ever and if that’s your biggest reason for hating something I don’t have respect for you.
you: lmao what are you, twelve??
Midorima Shintarou - Hands
Am I the only one that thinks they are beautiful?
Parent: What does a cow say?
Parent: Yay!! What does a cat say?
Parent: Great job! Now, what does a dog say?
Baby: *deep voice* Aoba
knb + tumblr text posts
"The only one who can beat me is me."— Kagami Taiga (mocking Aomine)
this is an important thing and no one can tell me otherwise
Preview of SELF-RIGHTEOUS, from Kuroko no Basuke Solo Mini Album Vol. 5 Aomine Daiki -Formless Beat- (Release: 31 August 2014)
the reason why so many people prefer older men isnt because we have some sort of kink but because we know young teenage boys are a complete fucking disaster that can only be salvaged by the sands of time
Casually listening to #kakki’s #君の声に & casually taking a #selfie #seiyuu #kakiharatetsuya #声優 #柿原徹也
*Heavy breathing* 🏀 #kagamin #kurobasu #火神大我 #黒バス #黒子のバスケ